GOALKEEPER PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Overview of FC Alliance Goalkeeper Training:
1. Weather permitting, at least four goalie sessions are offered each week during the season -- at NO EXTRA CHARGE for club keepers. Non-club keepers may be permitted to attend sessions for a fee -- with permission from a club coach or director. Please contact Hemant Sharma, email@example.com, for details.
2. Over the past 9 years, more than 30 FC Alliance goalkeepers have gone on to play in college at all levels, with more than 10 playing at Division 1 schools.
3. The FC Alliance staff now includes seven former collegiate goalkeepers and we often offer guest sessions led by college coaches and current / former professional keepers. U.S. National Team Goalkeeper and MLS Goalkeeper of the Year Luis Robles joined us for training last year!
4. Topics covered at our sessions will include every aspect of being a successful goalkeeper, including: ready position, catching, breakaways, crosses, footwork, punting, goal kicks, throwing, communication and more. Keeper coaches are now incorporating video analysis into sessions, as well.
5. Goalkeeper coaches will also observe keepers in their team practices and provide feedback, particularly in regard to positioning and distribution.
6. This page is updated daily with information about weather and time changes -- as well as tips arising from training sessions and highlights from professional games. Check back regularly!!
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: